1. DUMBBELL SPLIT SQUAT
- Holding a pair of dumbbells with your arms hanging at your sides, stand in a staggered stance, your right foot in front of your left.
- Keeping your torso upright, lower your body until your front thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Raise yourself back up into the staggered stance and complete a total of 8 repetitions.
- Switch legs and repeat.
- Assume a push-up position, your body forming a straight line from your head to your heels.
- Brace your abs - you'll hold them that way for the entire exercise.
- Now pull your left knee as close as you can to your right shoulder, without allowing your hips to sag.
- Return to the starting position and repeat, this time raising your right knee toward your left shoulder.
- That's 1 rep.
- Complete a total of 10.
3. CHIN-UP WITH KNEE-UP
- Grab a chin-up bar with an underhand grip (palms facing your body).
- Do a pull-up so your chest reaches the bar, while also raising your knees to your chest.
- Then slowly lower your body and return to the start.
- If you can't complete a chin-up, simply raise your knees while hanging from the bar.
- Complete 10 reps, or as many as you can.
* reps means repetition (berapa kali kene buat)
any question can post through the comment..